STAY SAFE: 1Home Special measures
Here, at 1Home, the safety and healthiness of our tenants is of the utmost importance. We are proud of our unique community and we want all of our members to have the best experience.
As such, we have taken the appropriate measures within our apartments to ensure a COVID-19 free space for your full enjoyment. From our individual rooms to our communal areas, each space has been adapted to ensure you can spread out and stay safe all the while living well in your full-time student experience.
Below, you’ll find a list of general safety measures and temporary flexible booking policy in addition to original terms.
Our Safety & Hygiene Measures :
- We have increased, improved, and intensified the cleaning of all surfaces in our hotel.
- All housekeeping staff are required government mandated to wear protective gear such as: face masks, changing gloves after each cleaning, and disinfect all sensitive surfaces using cleaning supplies that are approved by the health authorities.
- Each and every member of our staff has been trained in workplace health and safety measures, including how to handle guests reporting COVID-19 symptoms, and how to apply measures in order to prevent any spread.
- An informative campaign around COVID-19 prevention has been implemented, and our measures have been made available to all guests.
Flexible booking policy :
COVID-19 brought an unexpected and unique situation for us all which is why we have implemented additional temporary flexible booking policy aside from original terms to make you feel more secure during these uncertain times. We’ll regularly update it to accommodate changes in local circumstances, measures, and regulations.
- You can now postpone your contract start date free of charge up to one week before the contract starts.
- You can move-out any time, even before the end of your contract without the financial burden or consequences. So that you won’t lose on your deposit, it’s mandatory to provide us with a 1-month official email notice to email@example.com.
- The minimum rental period is 1 month.
- Additional and temporary cancellation right in combination with original terms where you have to prove that the cancellation is due to impact of COVID-19.What does this all mean?
No penalties and full refund of booking prepayment cancelations that are officially impacted by Covid – 19:
– Travel or any other restrictions caused by the local government that make it difficult to come or stay at 1Home apartment.
– Visa rejection
*Our temporary flexible booking policy is valid for all customers until 30.06.2021.
Please reach out to our customer support team.
Phone: +371 22 324 579.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
We’ll keep you posted on all the upcoming important updates.
Stay healthy! Stay Safe!