STAY SAFE: 1Home Special measures
Here, at 1Home, the safety and healthiness of our guests are of the utmost importance. We proud of our unique community and we want all of our members to have the best experience.
As such, we have taken the appropriate measures within our premises to ensure a COVID-19 free space for your full enjoyment. From our individual rooms to our communal areas, each space has been adapted to ensure you can spread out and stay safe all the while living in well in your full-time student experience.
Below, you’ll find a list of general safety measures and flexible booking terms we provided!
Our Safety & Hygiene Measures :
- We have increased, improved, and intensified the cleaning of all surfaces in our hotel spaces. All cleaning staff is required to wear protective gear such as; face masks, changing gloves after each cleaning, and disinfect all sensitive surfaces using detergents that are approved by the health authorities.
- Each and every member of our staff has been trained in workplace health and safety, including how to handle guests reporting COVID-19 symptoms, and how to apply measures in order to prevent any spread.
- An informative campaign around COVID-19 prevention has been implemented, and our measures have been made available to all guests.
Flexible booking policy :
COVID-19 brought an unexpected and unique situation for us all which is why we had adapted our booking policy to be more flexible for the upcoming semester. We’ll regularly update our policy to accommodate changes in local circumstances, measures, and regulations.
What does this all mean?
- We are now more flexible with the move-in dates between August-October2020 to help with the shift in the application process.
- Contracts can start from the date of your choosing and you can now opt for daily payments.
- You can move-out any time, even before the end of your contract without the financial burden or consequences. So that you won’t lose on your deposit, we ask that you provide us with a 1-month notice. (2-month notice for bookings over a 12-month period)
- The minimal rental period is 1 month.
- No penalties and full refund of pre-payments for booking cancelations caused by the following: a.The border is closed and you can’t come to 1Home Apartment; b. Visa rejection.
*Special measures and flexible booking policy are valid by 31.01.2021.
Please reach out to our customer support team.
Phone: +371 22 324 579
We appreciate your optimism and understanding of how we deal with your questions, inquiries and bookings.